To ensure the safety of all students riding a school bus, please follow these guidelines regarding bus safety:
- Obey your driver at all times.
- Absolutely no food, drinks, chewing gum, or tobacco.
- No loud voices, profanity, or obscene gestures.
- Be seated immediately and remain seated at all times.
- Keep aisle clear at all times.
- Keep your body in bus at all times.
- Never throw objects in or out of the bus.
- No fighting, hitting, or pushing.
- Help driver keep the bus clean.
- Be totally silent at Railroad Crossings.
- Be at bus stop 5 minutes before bus arrives ready to load.
- Be 12 feet off the road.
- No ear buds while loading or unloading.
- Make sure to watch the driver for hand signals.