Thank you for your interest in enrolling in Whitfield County Schools! For customized service, please visit our Student Enrollment Center at 201 East Tyler Street in Dalton. Staff in our schools do not manage enrollment and will refer you to the Enrollment Center, which you can reach by telephone at (706) 876-3955.
Requesting school transcripts?
Click to download a Transcript Request Form ( English / Spanish ). Print and complete the form, then fax it to (706) 260-2255 to Attn: Transcript Requests, send it by email, or hand deliver to the Support Services Center at 201 East Tyler Street in Dalton.
Enrolling in Whitfield County Schools
To reduce your wait time, you may wish to print the enrollment forms available below, complete them at home, and bring them with you to the Enrollment Center. Please read the forms completely as you fill them out. You must have all of the necessary information listed on the "Documentation you need to register" form below.
- Documentation you need to register for school ( English / Spanish )
- Immunization information ( English & Spanish )
- Enrollment Application ( English / Spanish )
- Free & Reduced Meals Application
- Complete the Free & Reduced Application online at www.lunchapplication.com.
- Request a Free & Reduced Application at any Whitfield County school or at the Service Center on East Tyler Street in Dalton.
If you have any questions about enrollment, please call our enrollment staff at (706) 876-3955.