What Is A School-Parent Compact?
A School-Parent Compact is an agreement developed with parent input that outlines how the parents, school staff and students will share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement at New Hope Middle School. This compact also describes how the school and parents will build and develop a partnership to help children achieve at the State's high standards.
Below are the compacts for NHMS grades 6th - 8th:
- 6th Grade Compact (English)
- 6th Grade Compact (Spanish)
- 7th Grade Compact (English)
- 7th Grade Compact (Spanish)
- 8th Grade Compact (English)
- 8th Grade Compact (Spanish)
Please feel free to contact New Hope Middle School with any questions you may have! It's great to be a Kodiak!