What Is A School-Parent Compact?
A School-Parent Compact for Achievement is an agreement developed with parent input that outlines how the parents,the entire school staff, and the students will share the responsonsibility for improved student academic achievement at North Whitfield Middle School. This compact also describes how the school and parents will build and develop a partnership to help children achieve at the State's high standards.
Below are the compacts for Eastbrook Middle School grades 6–8:
- 6th Grade Compact (English)
- 6th Grade Compact (Spanish)
- 7th Grade Compact (English)
- 7th Grade Compact (Spanish)
- 8th Grade Compact (English)
- 8th Grade Compact (Spanish)