CRE Running Club
RUNNING CLUB DAYS WILL ALWAYS BE ON TUESDAY and THURSDAY at 7:00 a.m. to 7:35 a.m. for grades 4th and 5th and will not be rescheduled due to holidays.
- Aurelio Jacobo Email Address: email@example.com
- Jennifer Woodring Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alleigh Newton Email Address: email@example.com
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Follow directions.
- You MUST wear tennis shoes.
- Challenge yourself.
- Have fun!
- 1st Strike = warning
- 2nd Strike= miss next running club meeting; call a parent
- 3rd Strike= dismissed from the running club
- Remember: You are here to RUN, not play. ☺
Running Club Goals
- Run as many miles as you can! You will be recognized for every FIVE miles that you complete!
- Challenge yourself – there will be a running time trials three times a year (September, December and March). We will keep track of how many miles/laps that you run each time. Try to run more laps each time!
- Try to run for 20 minutes or 2 miles by the end of the year.
- Encourage other runners. ☺
- Participate in 1-2 local races as a team.
Additional Information: Gym – One mile= 25 laps Soccer Field – One mile= 10 laps
Considerate Responsible Excellent