Whitfield County Schools uses an online enrollment process. For any family that is not able to complete the process online, we also offer in-person services and the Student Services Center, located at 201 E. Tyler St, Dalton GA 30721.
Step 1: Gather Documents
- Proof of Residency Documentation. Must be one of the following:
- Current Utility Bill including service address
- Rent or Deposit Receipt with parent's name, date, current address and owner's signature
- Lease Agreement
- Closing Disclosure Settlement Statement if home was purchased recently
- Birth Certificate or other state approved documentation of age
- Social Security Card or Signed Waiver
- Eye, Ear, Dental certificate (form 3300)
- Immunization (form 3231) or state religious exemption (form 2208)
Step 2: Begin Enrollment
Existing Families — Additional Student Enrollment
Existing families that have at least one student currently enrolled in Whitfield County Schools can enroll additional students through the Campus Parent Portal. This may be done using the Campus Parent App or by clicking here.
New Student Enrollment
Use the following link for families that currently do not have a student enrolled in Whitfield County Schools.
Begin New Student Enrollment
If you have any questions about enrollment, please call our enrollment staff at (706) 876-3955.