Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
We envision a valued and dynamic school that prepares students for success in a global community.
Our mission is to maximize student learning by providing challenging and engaging educational experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
1. We believe the needs of students, personnel, families, and the community are best met with a unified direction.
2. We believe our purpose is to lead students to success by engaging them in challenging and meaningful work.
3. We believe teachers are leaders who design learning experiences for students.
4. We believe our personnel, families, and community members are vital to the education of our students.
5. We believe in creating and maintaining a safe, inviting, and inclusive learning environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.