Nestled in the foothills of north Georgia, Whitfield County Schools is one of the largest school districts in the state. Based on a heritage of excellence, Whitfield County Schools attracts many applicants from the tri-state area and beyond.
Click above to apply or view job openings.
Just a few of our Robust Benefits at a glance...
- Georgia State Health
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Path 2 College 529 plan
- 403b, 457b and Roth IRAs available for retirement investment planning
- Identity Theft
- Legal Services
- Critical Illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Benefits Service Center
- Membership in Teacher's Retirement System of Georgia or Public School Retirement System of Georgia pension plans for eligle employees
- Social Security
- Sick leave
- Personal leave
- Resignation Letter
- FMLA Employee Form (last updated by the [U.S. Department of Labor on May 2015)
- FMLA Family Form (last updated by the U.S. Department of Labor on May 2015)
- Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights
- First Report of Injury
- Certified Experience Verification Form
- Classified Experience Verification Form
- Employee Voluntary Participation Form
Whitfield County Schools participates in E-Verify. Our company ID is #123439 (Authorization Date: May 30, 2008). Download an e-Verify affidavit from Whitfield County Schools. Learn more about E-Verify from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Background Checks (Fingerprinting)
New hires, substitutes, and some volunteers need to complete a background check. After confirming the fingerprinting process is required for you, download the document titled GAPS Registration Process for Whitfield County Schools for more information