All persons who wish to attend field trips must complete the attached Mandated Report Notification for Volunteers form as well as online Mandated Reporter Training. Both of these steps must be completed and forms must be turned into the school no later than three (3) days before the field trip in order to attend the trip. This training must be completed and completion information must be received by the school before you may volunteer. This system replaces the ProSolutions training that was previously used. If you were registered with ProSolutions in the past, you will need to complete the training on the new system even if your certificate with ProSolutions has not expired. This training must be renewed each school year.
Follow the steps below to complete the online Mandated Reporter training.
- Type the following Web address into an Internet browser:
2. Select “Georgia”Choose “Mandated Reporting”
- Enter the User Name Whitfield County
- Enter the Password Hope
- After completing the module, you will be asked to login again using the same username and password.
- Enter your personal information to complete the training.
- Be sure to select Volunteer in the “School” field.
- Enter your own email address in the designated field.
- You will receive an e-mail to print a copy of the completion information to give to the school.
- If you do not have access to a printer, please forward the e-mail to email@example.com to be printed.