Student Services Center Now Open (Appointment Recommended)
Student Services Center now open for all enrollment needs (Appointment Recommended)
To make an appointment, please click here. *** If you do not have a gmail account, you will need to call (706) 876-3955 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
1. Birth certificate or other state approved documentation of age
2. Custody papers (if applicable)
3. Parent's ID
- Power bill that say service address in the parent's name
- Water bill that says service address in the parent's name
- Rent or deposit reciept with parent's name, date, current address and owner's signature
- Lease agreement
- Closing disclosure - if home was purchased recently
If you are living with someone, please have a notarized letter from the person you are living with, as well as one of the documents listed above. The letter should state the name of the person(s) you are living with, the address that you and your child(ren) are currently residing, and the signature of the person that you are living with, as well as the notary's signature and seal.
Documentation that must be provided within 30 days of enrollment:
- Social Security Card or signed waiver
- Eye, Ear and Dental certificate (Form 3300)
- Immunization (Form 3231) or state religious exemption form
If you have any questions, please call the Student Services Center at (706) 876-3955.